Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 4 - A little sausage never hurt nobody


That dreadful Baz Luhrman/ Great Gatsby song "A little party never hurt nobody" is on repeat in my head. Yet while I do appreciate this could be my theme song, at the moment it is on the radio so much it's verging on 'shove cotton buds up nostrils' annoying. Hence tonight's title. I've cleverly changed 'party' to 'sausage', as we had pasta with tomato-y sausage sauce for tea. And have indulged myself in a little innuendo...

I am feeling smug.

I am drinking Deutz bubbles tonight - a free bottle of wine as a sales reward! Hey, you know what they say... something about innuendo and bubbles and not hurting nobody...

Gah ---- out damn song! Out!

We will be making our first trip of the week to Supermarket soon, normally we would have been several times. But we are being thrifty. We have $30 for the week and we need onions, eggs and milk... and the weekend wine.

Wish us luck!











No comments:

Post a Comment